Information on stages of securities issue procedure
1. General information
1.1. Full company name of issuer (for non-profit organizations – full name)
|UNISTREAM COMMERCIAL BANK OPEN JOINT-STOCK COMPANY|
|1.2. Abbreviated company name of issuer||UNISTREAM COMMERCIAL BANK OJSC|
|1.3. Location of issuer||Bldg. 2, 20, Verkhnyaya Maslovka Street, 127083 Moscow|
|1.4. Primary State Registration Number (OGRN) of issuer||1067711004437|
|1.5. Individual Taxpayer ID (INN) of issuer||7750004009|
|1.6. Unique code assigned to the issuer by the registration authority ||03467В|
|1.7. URL used by the issuer for disclosing information ||www.unistream.ru|
2. Announcement content
«Information about securities placement decision making»
On March 2, 2007 UNIASTRUM COMMERCIAL BANK (LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY), sole shareholder of UNISTREAM COMMERCIAL BANK OJSC, as per Resolution No 1/2007-OSA made the decision to increase the authorized capital of UNISTREAM COMMERCIAL BANK OJSC by way of allocating additional shares with the following issue profile:
- 1.1. Type of securities — registered shares.
- 1.2. Category of shares distributed — ordinary shares.
- 1.3. Form of shares — uncertified shares.
- 1.4. Nominal value per one share — 1,000 rubles.
- 1.5. Number of additionally allocated shares in the issue — 36,999 pieces.
- 1.6. Total amount issued (at nominal value) — 36,999,000 rubles.
- 1.7. Terms and form of securities distribution: Method of distribution – private offering. All shares of additional issue are to be sold to AURORA RUSSIA LIMITED, a limited liability company, founded and operated in accordance with the legislation of Guernsey and having legal address at: Investec House, La Plaidarie, St Peter Port, Guernsey, GY1 3RP, Channel Islands.
- 1.8. The allocation price of additionally issued shares is the ruble equivalent of $368.06 (three hundred and sixty eight point zero six US dollars) per one share at the exchange rate of the US dollar against the Russian ruble established by the Bank of Russia on the date of purchasing the shares.
- 1.9. The period for placing additionally issued shares is 90 (ninety) calendar days after the date of state registration of the decision on additional securities issues with the Moscow Main Territorial Administration of the Bank of Russia.
The decision about additional securities issues from UNISTREAM Commercial Bank OJSC was approved by the Management Board of UNISTREAM Commercial Bank OJSC on March 12, 2007 (Protocol No 5/2007-SD dated March 12, 2007) on the grounds of the decision on securities issue No 1/2007-OSA of March 2, 2007 by UNIASTRUM COMMERCIAL BANK (LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY), a sole shareholder of UNISTREAM COMMERCIAL BANK OJSC.
On April 2, 2007 the Moscow Main Territorial Administration of the Central Bank of Russia registered the first additional shares issue of UNISTREAM COMMERCIAL BANK OPEN JOINT-STOCK COMPANY with the following profile:
- Type of securities — ordinary registered uncertified shares;
- Total amount issued — 36,999,000 rubles;
- Number of securities in issue — 36,999 pieces;
- Nominal value per one security — 1,000 rubles;
- The allocation price per one security — ruble equivalent of $368.06 per one share at the exchange rate of the US dollar against the Russian ruble established by the Bank of Russia on the date of purchasing the shares;
- The issue received individual state registration number (code) of 10103467В 001D. Date of registration — April 2, 2007.